- $550-$580 per day + super
- Job Type
- Taliya Pagnozzi
- about 1 year ago
- 6 month contract (possible extension)
- Angaston based role, South Australia
- Experienced Project Managers
Our client is looking for an experienced Project manager with more than 5 years experience in the relevant field with strong Agile and D365FO/AX experience to join the team on an initial 6 month contract. This role is based within South Australia in Angaston. Furthermore, the below skills and experience are required to be considered.
- Must have good knowledge on Agile methodology and processes
- Able to manage the project as a project manager holding the responsibility of delivery, quality and timelines.
- Must have experience in D365 FO implementation as a Consultant
- Able to articulate well, assess target audience needs and communicate properly
- Experience in managing the sprints with development and operations support activities.
- Excellent Analytical and Communication skills
- Must have strong client and internal communication skills with experience working in highly collaborative teams
- D365 / Microsoft dynamics (AX) 2012
- Agile Methodology
- PM Activities
If you are looking for an immediate start and fit the criteria, please click Apply Now