- New South Wales
- $32 per hour plus superannuation
- Job Type
- Jessica Abboud
- 26 days ago
The Education Administration Support role is responsible for supporting a Head Teacher and their delivery team with all administrative activities essential to the effective delivery of teaching and learning on a day to day basis.
- Provide efficient and effective administrative support services to support the management of daily teaching and learning operations and smooth running of activities.
- Support the Head Teacher and teachers to maintain the accuracy of educational data within corporate systems including educational systems, finance system and CRM to improve administrative efficiencies, accessibility and integrity of data.
- Under the guidance of the Head Teacher, collaborate with Co-ordinators and local corporate services, especially student services and facilities management, to support the Skills Team with day to day teaching and learning operations.
- Support the Head Teacher to collaborate with the planning and implementation co-ordinators to ensure that day to day operational activities meet overall Skills Team plans, expectations and deadlines.
- Under the guidance of the Head Teacher, collaborate with stakeholder teams to manage incidents that affect the delivery team, co-ordinate responses to information requests and support the teaching team's involvement in local events.
- Respond to and resolve enquiries and issues to ensure the provision of accurate information, timely and effective customer support and problem resolution.
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders to ensure service delivery and customer support meets customer expectations.
- Work with the Line Manager to develop and review meaningful performance management and development plans.
- Certificate III in relevant field or equivalent skills, knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of high quality administrative support and ability to work with a range of complex administrative and corporate systems.
- Demonstrated experience in developing systems and processes to support efficient operations.
- Strong attention to detail
- Available immediately
If you can demonstrate all the above, then please apply now.