- Competitive hourly rate**
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- 7 months ago
Our client, an industry leading WA based organisation are seeking the skills of a highly experienced Education Training Officer to complete mapping exercises within a limited timeframe, which will include mapping learning and assessment materials against units of competency, within a corporate work health and safety environmemt.
Core experience required:
- Proven relevant current industry skills and experience in Work Health and Safety training and assessment
- Experienced Education Trainer, who holds one of the following qualifications in training and assessment:
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment plus the following units: either TAELLN411 or TAELLN401A, and either TAEASS502 or TAEASS502A or TAEASS502B
- A diploma or higher level qualification in adult education.
- Strong knowledge of online educational pedagogy
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
- Excellent written communication skills
Then please hit apply now, or for a further discussion please contact Tracy Dhirr or James Hardley @ Talent on 0862125511 - please note, due to the urgency of this assignment only locally WA based candidates can be considered at this time.