- New South Wales
- EL1 - $520.00 PER DAY + Superannuation
- Job Type
- Jessica Abboud
- 5 months ago
About the Role
The EL1 AD Member and Senator Contact Officer (MaSCO) is accountable under broad direction to undertake very complex work that delivers quality outcomes across the functions of the organisation.
The position is an important team leadership position and will have delegated authority and responsibility to resolve issues and risks across wide-ranging activities of substantial depth involving significant detail. It will provide the leadership, control, planning, resource management, performance management and decision making for the Team Membership and assigned Contractors working within the positions assigned Work Area.
- Providing a first point of contact for MaSCOs.
- Developing and coordinating appropriate advice and training for the team.
- Overseeing workflow and overflow management within MaSCO network.
- Providing the Agency's Senior Executives with in-depth analysis of issues raised to the MaSCO team.
- Leading the development of "good news' examples and working with MaSCO staff to follow possible leads.
- Assisting in the development of work practices and processes that can be applied consistently across the team.
- Contributing to the development and delivery of comprehensive reporting frameworks to support future benchmarking, interpretation and detailed analysis of data.
- Previous Leadership experience in a similar role
- Extensive knowledge of statutory, regulatory and policy frameworks relevant to a field of work, discipline or functional area in order to provide comprehensive and authoritative advice on specialist and very complex issues.
- Attain and maintain an extensive understanding of the role and responsibilities of the agency, including and understanding of the APS operating environment more broadly.
- Develop and manage relationships with stakeholders, engaging and collaborating to achieve outcomes and facilitate cooperation.
- Identify new stakeholders considering future needs/direction and a changing environment.
If you can demonstrate all the above, then please apply now.