SAN + SAN Troubleshooting
About the Client
Our client is a large government department, with offices throughout Canberra, tasked with delivering a range of services that provide health, welfare and support services to Australians. You will have the opportunity to work on high-profile projects that aim to improve the department's corporate systems and enable them to positively impact the lives of Australians.
About the Role
Our Client is seeking a skilled EL1 Storage SME to come on board, to support the development of midrange Storage and Cloud infrastructure whilst liaising and updating relevant team members. You will be taking part in the technical build tasks to support the upcoming implementations, whilst documenting the processes and recovery procedures. Other responsibilities can include;
- Creating documents in regards to the design process, policies and procedures
- Implementing Automation solutions in regards to the delivery of infrastructure
- Collaborating frequently to achieve technical recommendations and outcomes
- Extensive experience within a SAN environment
- High level of knowledge in regards to storage fabrics and disk subsystems
- Demonstrated capability of troubleshooting in an SAN related issue
- Ability to write technical documents and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to write scripts and automate storage administration
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.