- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 22 days ago
6 Months Contract (possible extensions)
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'EL2 Product Manager'.
- Significant experience (2+ years) as a Product Manager/Product Owner.
- Experience working in Agile teams (e.g. Scrum teams).
- Deep understanding of Agile/Lean methodologies and principles of HCD.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. * Open-minded and flexible disposition.
- Demonstrated Agile mindset.
- Desirable criteria
- Product Owner Certification (e.g. IC Agile, Scrum Alliance, Scrum.org).
- In-depth knowledge of Australian and international technology sectors.
- In-depth knowledge of the challenges faced by 'born globals' and scale-up companies.
- Familiarity with the Digital Transformation Agency's Digital Service Standard.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email to email@example.com