- Job Type
- Nadine McDonald
- 5 months ago
- Experience eLearning Coordinators!
- 12 Month Contract with 2 x 12 month extension option
- Australian Citizenship + NV1 Clearance
Our client is a large Federal Government department that develops and provides policy advice which aims to strengthen the prosperity of Australia and protect our interests at an international level. Working with government agencies in Australia and around the world, the department is the lead agency in ensuring the global stability and economic growth of Australia. Our client provides the chance to challenge yourself and learn new skills whilst working within a motivated, experienced and visionary team.
Our client is seeking to engage an eLearning Coordinator to provide development and support in the form of documentation, training and e-Learning modules as well as specialised advice on areas of e-learning and online training development
Skills & Attributes
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience and ability to perform in an eLearning Coordinator role
- Experience with using a range of specialised eLearning authority tools like Articulate Storyline and Adobe Captive
- Ability to interpret and apply relevant legislation, regulation, guidelines, policies and procedures across learning and development matters. Demonstrated strong work ethics and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- High level of verbal and written communication and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical staff at all levels
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Nadine McDonald at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Nadine on 6129 6324 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.