- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 13 days ago
6 Months Contract (possible extensions)
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'eLearning Designer.
- Research, design and develop high quality online learning resources, to ensure all resources meet defined objectives and the needs of the end user.
- Consult with relevant staff and stakeholders to plan and scope requirements for online learning resources.
- Provide advice on learning resource design and implementation.
- Use innovative technologies in the design and development of learning resources.
- Implement organisation policies, standards and procedures for learning design and development.
- Provide responsive, effective, accurate and timely advice to senior managers and report regularly on progress and achievements.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, other relevant qualifications or industry experience.
- Expertise in online authoring tools
- Proven ability to develop resources using the Adobe creative suite
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS would be advantageous
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com