- Multiple roles
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- 15 days ago
Our client based within WA's Public Sector are seeking the skills and services of multiple Electrical Engineers for immediate start contract assignments, carying out the review and design of project design parameters and drawings for LV electrical services. Other requests will see you providing advice, recommendations and support to multiple Maintenance teams.
- Document, update and create specifications, procedures, work instructions and communicate for implementation.
- Site visits to check, verify and validate contractor works, services and performance.
- Producing and commenting on specifications.
- Reviewing design documents for compliance with existing services and electrical facilities management activities:
- A strong background as an Electrical Engineer in LV.
- Tertiary qualification in Electrical engineering and/or similar discipline.
- Experienced with Australian standards and regulations such as AS3000:2018.
- Experienced in LV Electrical Design/review .
- Excellent communication skills and self-motivated.
- Excellent ability to investigate and fault findings.
- Ability to produce and comments on specifications.
Then please hit apply now, or for a further discussion please contact Sandee Upadhya or James Hardley @ Talent on 0862125520 - please note, due to the urgency of this assignment only locally WA based candidates can be considered at this time.