They are looking for an Electrician. You will be representing the organisation day-to-day around Sydney hence you will be expected to dress, behave and perform your tasks to the highest standard.
The role of the Electrician will be to work under instructions given by the Supervisor/Manager, which will involve thier street furniture installation and maintenance and the ongoing maintenance of thier office and warehouse premises.
- To carry out electrical repairs and maintenance street furniture.
- To carry out electrical repairs and maintenance within our office and warehouse.
- To maintain company equipment and power tools, and to complete regular safety inspections on all of our electrical equipment and tools.
- To undertake routine electrical testing of street furniture assets.
- To install, maintain and repair PLC controlled scrolling poster systems.
- To maintain and repair electrical systems on APT's.
- To implement and maintain new electrical technology to our street furniture.
- To undertake electrical project work, as directed
- To keep accurate records of vehicle stock
- To undertake lighting checks, if required
- To change advertising posters as required
- Adhere to company OH&S requirements and procedures
You must have:
- (NSW) holder of a qualified supervisor electrical or electrical contractor license
- In possession of a Full NSW Drivers License (Be comfortable with driving both Automatic and Manual Vehicles).
- Both literate and numerate in order to complete the necessary paper work.
- Be phyically fit for the tasks involved.
It is the employee's responsibility to work safely in accordance with the company's OHS policies and procedures, as amended from time to time. Each employee will be expected to know and adhere to all training and the contents of the employee handbook supplied to them, especially the following;
- OHS&R employee handbook
- Relevant Work Method Statements (SWiM's)
- Safe Working Procedures (SWP's)