- competitive hourly rate
- Job Type
- Nathan Crawford-Condie Crawford-Condie
- 20 days ago
Key Duties & Skills Required
- Solder circuit board from scratch
- Able to read a schematic and select components for a circuit board
- Work in a busy team based environment
- Good communication skills
Contract rate and benefits
- Very competitive hourly rate based on experience
- 40 hours per week for the first month or so, lots of ongoing work if you're interested
- Walking distance from Richmond train station
- Start ASAP
For a confidential discussion please call Nathan Condie on 03 9236 7707.
To submit your CV please click "Apply Now'.