- Competitive salary package on offer
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Jon McCahon
- 3 months ago
- Embedded device development
- Real-time systems
- On site parking
The successful candidates will be primarily responsible for definition, design, implementation, test and analysis of a high profile embedded real time system devices.
- Participate in the full development lifecycle including specification, estimation, design, implementation, integration, test, customer acceptance, deployment and defect investigation.
- Working with customers and internal stakeholders to identify and analyse new requirements.
- Develops technical and cost data and assists in writing new business proposals.
- Bachelor Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of software/hardware engineering development experience.
- Embedded 'C' programming language developed via ARM workbench.
- RTOS (real time operating system) experience.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Alice Tan by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com.au. For further enquires please call 9221 3300.