The role of the ER Business Partner (ERBP) is to deliver high-quality ER case management services and provide general support as required in managing the organisation's Enterprise Agreements. The ERBP is accountable for the end-to-end management of all case management activities having regard to the company policy, legislative requirements coupled with appropriate timeliness, accuracy, and effectiveness.
- Conduct quality workplace investigations in accordance with company policy and legislative frameworks
- Partner with and coach Managers to address poor performance/conduct concerns of employees by applying informal and formal approaches (and liaising with HR Business Partners as appropriate)
- Partner with managers to carry out counseling and disciplinary processes with regard to company policy and managing the risk profile
- Provide general ER coaching and support to managers in conjunction with the HR Business Partner
- Assist in the application and management of enterprise agreements to ensure compliance
- 5+ years experience as an HR professional who has a demonstrated track record of conducting workplace investigations, managing poor performance and/or conduct, and carrying out mediation and disciplinary processes.
- Experience in supporting/coordinating Enterprise Agreement negotiations
- Demonstrated experience in delivering pragmatic and commercially-focused outcomes from complex employee relations cases
- Tertiary qualifications in HR, ER, employment law or relevant field and/or significant relevant experience
- Sound knowledge and understanding of relevant ER legislation within different jurisdictions and application in policy