Are you looking for your next move into a more leadership role?
The role will provide direct technical support for EUS and will also co-ordinate EUS team operations, reporting directly to the End User Services Manager. The role will require leadership skills and technical proficiency across the EUS domain.
- Application Packaging
- Working within an SCCM Environment and building Windows 10 images.
- EU Computing, including hardware and SOE management.
- Ensure that end-user services and platforms are enhanced, optimised, efficient and highly automated.
- Operate, support, secure and enhance End User Services and the SOE (hardware and software)
- Respond to incidents and requests within defined SLA's.
- Maintain a knowledge base for L1 and L2 support.
- Meeting room technology and unified communications.
- Mobile device and remote access management.
- EUS license management.
- Supporting a remote workforce.
- Powershell scripting
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or Business or equivalent work experience.
- * ITIL Foundation or equivalent experience.
- * Leadership and coaching skills to develop individuals and achieve business objectives.
- * Excellent organisational, planning & managerial skills.