- 12-month contract
- Darwin Based Role
Working as Engagement Support Officer (Portfolio) you will be allocated to one of the high profile portfolios. The portfolios include Event Management and Logistics, Strategy, Creation and Innovation, Mainstream Employment and Inclusion, Pathway, Delivery and Diversity, and Targeted Initiatives. The high profile portfolios are based on current priorities and may change over time.
Your key responsibilities may include:
- Contribute to the strategic implementation of your allocated portfolio. Supporting the portfolio leadership to promote and implement the strategic management of community engagement programs with targeted content and engagement activities.
- Work closely with community and mainstream stakeholders and work collaboratively with other business areas to deliver the scheme.
- Support the leadership of your portfolio to operationalise a targeted engagement strategy.
- Represent the client in stakeholder interactions. Delivering clear, concise and effective messaging to the community and mainstream stakeholders.
- Supporting local engagement activities by representing the cleint at external forums and public facing events in a professional and impartial manner.
- Maintaining relationships with relevant internal stakeholders.
- Performing procedural, clerical, administrative and operational tasks that support the engagement team, that may include research, data entry, analysis and reporting.
Please note that this role is for a 12 month contract based in Darwin.