Our client is seeking a Network Team Lead to work on a large government account.
- Ability to lead the technical direction of a team across projects, BAU and Incident tasking's
- Ability to manage resource allocation across 10+ projects at a time
- Ability to develop tasking's and schedules based on customer and project requests.
- Lead a diverse team of Engineers across age and talent groups
- Mentor junior engineers to help them begin their career path
- Mentor senior engineers to help them diversify their skillsets
- Be the customer focal point for the team
- Engage and build relationships with key personnel within the customer space
- Be up to date with the latest technology and trends available to the account
- Research and build skills on existing technologies
- Tertiary qualification in an Engineering discipline
- Tertiary qualification in a specialist network engineering area
- Minimum 2 Years Experience in a team lead role
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a Network Engineering role.
Please submit your resume to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6129 6322 or email@example.com for further information.