Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Enterprise Architect will work collaboratively with the Solution Delivery solution architects, specialists and technical business analysts to ensure technology solutions/capabilities are aligned to the broader systems strategy and contribute to the delivery of successful project and BAU outcomes.
- Provide Architectural governance and guidance across all, Technology solutions delivered into Operations including the portfolio planning & prioritisation processes.
- Deliver Enterprise Architect model that is accountable for managing and developing the Enterprise
- Architecture Framework which provides a holistic view of its business processes, information systems and technological infrastructure.
- Provide change leadership which assures the Architecture design enhances customer experience and aligns with the project strategy.
- Apply Architecture Governance across all operational changes, review and approve all Changes raised at Change Advisory Board.
- Provide technical insights and knowledge of the market as an input into the strategy and roadmap.
- Provide Security Governance and oversight across all Technology solutions implemented into operations, ensure all Security audit and compliant tasks are met and collaborate with the Group IT security teams on strategic security programs and process implementations.
- Provide technical expertise into RFP sourcing and solution.
- Bachelors/ Master's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Tertiary qualifications within a relevant technology discipline or demonstrated equivalent professional experience in solution architecture management in a large complex environment.
- Strong analytical skills able to research and solve complex business problems in a practical and timely manner.
- Able to explain complex problems and solutions to executive business leaders and business needs to other external business stakeholders so that investment decisions; business impact decisions are sound and deliver the required business result.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.