NSW Government Organisation
6 months contract with a view to extend
Talent International is working in partnership with a government organisation in assisting in sourcing an Enterprise Architect on a contract based in Sydney.
- Demonstrated ability in managing complex difficult tasks relating to Applications Integration, regulation and compliance.
- High level of interpersonal skill in being able to work in a diverse environment effectively.
- Ability to negotiate and communicate at all levels both internally and externally.
- Strong relationship, stakeholder engagement and conflict management skills.
- High level of Problem-solving skills with the ability to rationalise identify, evaluate risks, and develop alternate options.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a changing and challenging environment.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and prioritise deliverables.
- Expert knowledge in planning and designing business solutions.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in delivering end to end solutions.
- Experience business acumen including financial and contract management.
·Minimum 15 years' experience in Information Technology at a scale similar.
·Minimum eight (8) years' experience in Infrastructure / Applications / Solutions / Cyber Architecture.
·Appropriate Information technology qualifications or relevant experience.
·Knowledge of relevant Application and Solution methodologies & Technologies.
·Experience in dealing with technology vendors.
·Commercial acumen and business understanding.
·Previous experience working on a Data Centre transformation or migration program.
·Contract definition and management expertise.
Sound working knowledge of IT management and Architecture methods including SOA, TOGAF, RUP, Prince 2, ITIL and ITSM.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only to Manisha Bakhru at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.