- Job Type
- Full Time
- Kapil Arora
- 14 days ago
- Develop and maintain a library of Enterprise Architecture (EA) artefacts (including capability model, technology reference model, technology roadmaps, standards and registers).
- Develop and maintain a process and schedule for continuous improvement and optimisation of EA artefacts.
- Integrate EA with business planning activities, ensuring EA considerations are applied in capital planning and investment decisions and technology roadmaps remain aligned with and support business strategy.
- Develop and maintain an EA Policy and Framework, defining architectural principles, mandatory practices and decisionmaking authorities.
- Ensure all key architectural decisions are identified and governed in accordance with the EA Framework, including traceability of Solution Designs aligned with EA artefacts. Define and govern an EA waivers process to be followed when deviating from approved technology roadmaps or standards.
- Promote EA concepts and artefacts, ensuring a suitable understanding of these by stakeholders across the organisation.
- Provide advice and recommendations to support technology improvements, including identification of cost-saving opportunities.
- Providing advice and recommendations to resolve architectural conflicts or gaps.
- Proactively engage stakeholders at all levels to influence business requirements and Solution Designs, ensuring these remain aligned with approved technology roadmaps and standards.
Experience, skills and knowledge required:
- Demonstrated experience as an Enterprise Architect in a large, complex organisation (minimum 5 years)
- Demonstrated experience producing EA artefacts including frameworks, policies, processes and models.
- Demonstrated knowledge of contemporary EA frameworks and methodologies (e.g. TOGAF, Zachmann, FEAF).
- Knowledge of project and programme management.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with and present complex technical IT concepts and methodologies to technical and non-technical stakeholders and decision-makers at all levels.
- Ability to collaborate effectively in partnership with stakeholders across all ICT disciplines, including project managers and solution architects.
If this role is of your interest, please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply for this job" button.