- Great Daily Rate
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 8 days ago
- 6month contract + possible extension
- Brisbane CBD location
- Set the boundaries of HSES domain and scope of capabilities, applications, own the in-scope technology and business architecture domain capabilities and applications
- Design, strategy and current state solutions.
- Provide architecture guidance and direction for initiatives and opportunities in the domain against the domain roadmap)
- Refine business problem statements and shape initiatives with the business representative
- Identify and define solution options, following the Strategy ... including managing partners to review the COTS capabilities and perform various levels of fit / gap reviews
- HSES Solution Architecture Design document
- Scope Definition: Technology and Capabilities
- Gap Documents: including Solution, Roadmap and Process Options
- Detailed Design Documents: Review and Mentor
- Technology Due Diligence: vendor solutions
- Architecture forums, Stage Gating
- Solution Assurance.
Skills & qualifications required:
- 10 or more years in varying IT roles focused on delivery, operational excellence, engineering and/or architecture.
- 3-5 years of experience in enterprise architecture and at least one of the following IT disciplines (application development, infrastructure) in a large corporate or equivalent consulting environment.
- 3 -5 years hands-on experience with large scale HSES Technology Transformation. Previous experience in implementations of HSES solutions
- Past experience building, mentoring and leading technical, customer-facing teams.
- Demonstrated experience influencing key decision makers or senior executives in a large, cross-functional team setting.
- Previous experience with delivering strategy, roadmaps, reference architecture and standards; experience in development of business cases.
- Direct experience in solution architecture role for given domain, with measurable results.
- BS or BA in Information Technology related field
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning, organization design & development and the ability to lead transformational initiatives in complex and dynamic environments.
- MBA or an advanced degree in a Technology field preferred.
To find out more please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Danielle Wren on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com