- Australian Citizenship required
- Contract to December 2020 with 12 months extension option
- Experience with cloud architecture desirable
About the Organisation
Our client is a large government department, based in Canberra's CBD, tasked with supporting business investment and improving business capability.
About the role
This department is looking for an experienced Architect to provide input into the departments ICT strategy and Enterprise Architecture. You will have proven experience in working with solution architects, data, infrastructure and application architects to design and document ICT solutions in-line with Government requirements.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in enterprise architecture or related roles
- Excellent skills in communication/judgement/research and analysis/ stakeholder engagement/problem-solving planning and time management
- Experience in Cloud architecture- particularly Microsoft offerings
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and currently holds minimum Baseline Security Clearance or eligible to obtain Baseline Clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.