- New South Wales
- $1142.00 per day
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 8 days ago
6 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Enterprise Architect who specialist focus and ownership in the customer and digital domain.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Demonstrated and extensive experience as an enterprise architect specialising in the Customer and Digital domains, with proven capability in developing domain architectures and domain roadmaps.
- Deep experience in modern digital platform architectures and technologies.
- Extensive experience in customer relationship management from both a technology and business perspective, understanding capability models, value chains, and operating models.
- Understands and experienced in master data management, single customer view, and architecture models for integrating digital and CRM platforms to the wider enterprise.
- 10+ years working in the field of enterprise architecture, with a background of solution architecture and technical design.
- Successfully led and developed the architectures for significant digital, customer relationship initiatives.
- Excellent management consulting skills, ideally with experience from a consulting organisation.
- Experience working in a cloud-first organisation, and acutely aware of the challenges in customer and digital domains including customer correspondence management.
- Worked in an environment with relatively low maturity in enterprise architecture, and was able to drive material uplift and improvement to the practice, and organisation
- Led and / or responsible for large transformational programs of $40M+
If you are interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email to email@example.com