- Job Type
- Jackson Bruce
- 3 months ago
My client is based in Brisbane CBD working with multiple business across QLD.
- Define strategy and architecture to migrate data from legacy systems to new solutions, data pipelines for data collection, data analytics and other data movement solutions.
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
- Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
- Install and organise information systems to guarantee company functionality.
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
- Educate staff members through training and individual support.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of database structure systems and data mining.
- Strong hands on ability with; SQL svr, MS Stack (SSRS most important).
- Excellent organisational and analytical abilities.
If you and are interested in finding out more about the position, please give Jackson a call on 0732 213 333 & forward your updated CV to Jackson @ email@example.com OR click the "APPLY NOW' button.