- Competitive Salary package + extras
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Maddy Clark
- 6 months ago
- New business focus within existing key Enterprise accounts
- High performing and scaling team
- Competitive salary package and benefits
Where do you fit into this?
The business is further developing its enterprise presence and your focus is to leverage key warm relationships and build this large portfolio into a multimillion-dollar business unit. A hunter mentality is essential, with a challenger mindset being imperative to success in this team. You'll work alongside high performers with a multitude of local resources available, from dedicated marketing and solutions consultants.
- Responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in named enterprise accounts.
- Deliver innovative partner business plans to ensure customer's success, executing using a long term relationship-focused approach
- Work closely with an established and loyal partner community to scale production expansion opportunities within named accounts.
- Sign up to and execute against a set of end to end sales methodology and processes
- Operate in a detail-oriented environment of high performers and simultaneously derive as much value across the portfolio, as you are for the customers themselves.
- Clear track record of overachievement in the past 3 years
- 5-10 years of IT sales experience with at least 2+ years in Enterprise sales
- Technology vendor experience is imperative
- You work with a challenger sales mindset or similar sales approach with a fail-fast attitude
- Ability and desire to work autonomously, as well as collaboratively with the enterprise team.
- You have sold both direct and through the channel previously with stakeholders at the CXO level as well as with Senior IT stakeholders and IT specialists.
- Passionate about enterprise SaaS cloud solutions and cybersecurity