- Day Rate
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 12 days ago
12-24 month + contract in Melbourne CBD or Geelong with remote flexibility. Federal Agency with shared services ICT model. Complex operating model and Digital transformation environment.
Reporting into Director of Architecture, this role is responsible for assisting with the ongoing development of ICT solution architecture roadmap and blueprints for business capability across the Agency with emphasis on service enhancement and digital transformation. Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing architecture roadmaps and capability blueprints (enterprise level and program level across the Agency)
- Align architectural objectives with Agency goals, and Enterprise Architecture reference models, principles, policies, standards and roadmaps
- Work with the business and technical teams to ensure designs and solutions delivered are aligned to enterprise roadmap
- Maintain technical oversight and help solve complex issues with nationally distributed teams
- Facilitate technical decision making
- Work to deliver improved service delivery and digital capability - work with cloud (Azure, AWS), digital transformation, CX/UX and Accessibility for government Agency assets
- Present roadmaps and solutions for approval at the Architecture Governance Councils.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience designing and documenting enterprise and program level architecture roadmaps and blueprints within federal/state government or complex global or national corporates
- Experienced with public and private government approved cloud (Azure or AWS) and security
- SAFe Agile and Waterfall delivery environments - this is a nationally distributed team with shared services model and multiple vendors
- Digital, mobile and web architecture that leverage API's, microservices, and stateless token based authentication and authorization
- Personalization and delivery of relevant managed content to digital channels
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and recognized architecture certifications preferred (TOGAF, Zachman)
- Cloud Architecture certifications preferred (Azure or AWS)
- Enterprise Architecture modelling tools (eg SPARX)
Please email your resume to email@example.com // 0408 388 680
Successful applicants will be required to address Key Selection Criteria to be provided, and provide referees in advance of deadline of 12pm Friday 15th January.