- New South Wales
- Pay Range- $280.00 Per day + Superannuaiton
- Job Type
- Jessica Abboud
- about 1 year ago
Primary purpose of the role
The primary purpose of the role is to perform day to day functions of the Concessions Office, be the first point
of contact for concession recipients and be responsible for providing high level customer service. The role is
also responsible for the eligibility assessment, issuance and despatch of pass and concession products and
where applicable, the bulk supply of products.
- Check the eligibility of applicants prior to processing and issuing concession products to ensure compliance to scheme and policy.
- Ensure timely delivery of all products to end users to provide a high level of customer service.
- Advise the Customer Manager of any difficulties in service provision or matters to ensure that these are correctly addressed and promptly resolved.
- Receive, assess and process applications for various concession products to ensure operational efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Manage and account for monies received over the counter or by mail to comply with appropriate accounting guidelines and audit requirements.
- Undertake data entry into the Concessions database to ensure information and data is kept up to date and system integrity maintained.
- Provide accurate response to inquiries and complaints received in person, by mail or telephone and ensure delivery of prompt, polite and friendly customer service.
- Excellent customer service skills
- High level administrative skills
- Contact centre experience would be preferred
- Have the ability to prioritise and manage their own time and workload to meet deadlines and KPI's.
- Fast and accurate data entry and word processing skills.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Qualifications: the role is based on skills, experience and background
- Available to commence immediately