Primary purpose of the role:
The primary role objective is to provide high level efficient administrative support and high quality customer service.
You will be responding to customer enquiries, processing applications, processing invoices, data
management and monitoring compliance.
- Live the NSW Public Sector and organisational values to achieve outstanding outcomes for the organisation and customers.
- Process subsidy applications through all stages from receipt of forms to archiving of records including data capture so that eligibility, entitlements and payments can be processed in a timely manner.
- Determine eligibility and entitlements of applicants seeking free or subsidised transport by direct application or on review to ensure scheme compliance.
- Research, assess and adjudicate between alternative mode, route and/or scheme options to balance competing considerations such as applicant preference and cost effectiveness.
- Monitor the veracity of applicant claims and assist in the analysis of entitlement usage and investigation of suspected errors, abuse or fraud to support compliance with concession scheme Terms and Conditions.
- Maintain reference data used in key eligibility and entitlements management systems, including spatial reference data to ensure customers receive the correct eligibility advice and entitlement decisions promptly.
- Prepare, dispatch and process audit and data returns completed by schools and transport operators to verify student enrolments, attendance days and entitlements.
- Respond to customer and stakeholder enquiries and draft advice and correspondence in response to requests/complaints from applicants/participants, the Minister's office and other stakeholders to provide a high level of customer service and attention.
- Assist with the processing of invoices for the conveyance of boarding school students and with the review and correction of any subsidy entitlement claims to initiate debt recovery action and to meet audit requirements.
- Someone who has a solid background and experience in customer service and administration.
- They need to be able to prioritise and manage their own time and workload to meet deadlines and KPI's.
- Fast and accurate data entry and word processing skills.
- Solid communications skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience required - govt./corporate/analytical etc.
- Qualifications: the role is based on skills, experience and background
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.