- Melbourne C B D
- 6+ month contract
- Job Type
- Ali Andrewartha
- about 2 months ago
- Follow industry best practice for implementing/ managing release processes for configuration and code through all environments to shape processes and continue building the Salesforce footprint.
- Be flexible and proactive to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and meeting goals successfully.
- Oversee the environments and manage the releases to ensure there is a clear path and process for testing and deploying updates to the Salesforce platform.
- Maintain consistency between Salesforce sandbox environments, from Development through QA, SIT, UAT and Production.
- Ensure the quality and integrity of releases are maintained.
- Assume ownership and continuous improvement of the release process by documenting release issues and developing plans to improve process or automation.
- Work closely with development teams, tech leads and deliver leads to understand impacts of branches and code merges and to resolve build problems/merge conflicts.
- Partner with key stakeholders to define release plans for upcoming releases and communicate release details and schedules to the business users as required.
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews.
- Participate in CAB meetings to discuss release scope, readiness and/or roadblocks.
Key skills and experience required
- Strong background in Environment/ Change and Release Management for large and complex organisation/s
- Experience with Salesforce releases and Salesforce Development Lifecycle
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) required, toolset AppExchange and custom tools
- Solid experience working in Agile and fast paced environments with multiple stakeholders
- BitBucket or GitHub (version control software) experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification, Salesforce Developer background, Salesforce DX experience preferred
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Great problem solving and solution capability with communications skills to advise and influence
- Proven experience building relationships with stakeholders
- Exceptional prioritising skills
- Team player with a collaborative attitude and process driven
How to apply
Apply now or call Ali from Talent on #03 9236 7708 for a confidential discussion