Our client is mid-way through a large business and technology transformation. This is a nationally run Scaled Agile (SAFe) project uplifting SAP CRM, WCEM, and PSCD.
We are seeking a talented Environment Director with major, national technology transformation experience (preference for legacy mainframe migration to SAP).
- setting up the Environment Strategy for a major component of this multi-tranche program (Entitlements Calculation Engine).
- Creating Change, Release, Configuration Management for non-prod environments
- Coordinate code and configuration releases from internal and vendor/ SI teams
- CI/CD pipelines and development and test environment provisioning collaborating with Agile delivery squads
- Stand up environment provisioning and hardware
- Support Test Management team and test environments
- Detailed reporting on multiple environments (Dev, Test, Non-Prod)
- Proven Experience as Environment Manager in a major federal government or complex nationally distributed corporate
- Experience setting up Environment Strategy and delivering multiple non-production environments (Dev, Test)
- Environment provisioning
- Test Data provisioning
- CI/CD automation build and pipeline
- Agile SAFe and Release Train knowledge
- Experience working with multiple nationally distributed Agile squads and with vendor/system integrator teams
- SAP Change and Release Management (CHaRM), Change and Transport (CTS), SAP Solution Management HIGHLY regarded
- Migration from legacy mainframe programmes HIGHLY regarded
- Australian Citizenship - mandatory
- Ability to lead a small team or to influence delivery and achieve results through cross-functional resources in different teams not under your direct control
firstname.lastname@example.org | (03) 9236 7725