- Melbourne C B D
- $800 - $907 per day
- Job Type
- Rade Manojlovic
- 7 days ago
Your new role will see you leading enterprise application releases delivered in a range of methodologies (waterfall, agile etc.). You will be accountable for the governance around the movement and changes across environments and in charge of resolving conflicts between competing demands. Other duties will include developing strategies for release and environment management/governance, establishing effective controls and communication protocols and forecasting demand.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience as an Environment Manager in large environments
- Release management and service management experience
- The ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical resources
- Strong knowledge of testing/QA and production methodologies
- A willingness to build strong lasting internal relationships
For more information feel free to contact Rade Manojlovic on (03) 9236 7733 for a confidential discussion.