The purpose of the Environment Lead is to collaborate with various internal teams to assist in the formulation of frameworks, strategies, approaches and methodologies to synchronise business solution environments and enterprise corporate solutions (including SAP finance (S/4HANA), SAP HCM and Workbrain).
- Adhere to defined service quality standards, health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces.
- Develop, implement and improve compliance with the solution frameworks, strategies, standards, processes, methodologies and initiatives in respect to environment management and release cutover responsibilities, to synchronise business solutions (data, application configuration, program objects and technology solutions) across the multiple integrated systems and other supported system landscapes.
- Manage, review and maintain appropriate system environment landscapes that will support both release and production support activities across the multiple integrated HR/Payroll and Finance Enterprise Resource Planning systems and other supported system landscapes.
- Manage and coordinate environment management and release cutover activities relating to the various systems environment landscapes that support the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Manage and coordinate technical, business and data cutover activities under controlled releases, for the solution design, build, test and implementation phase of each release.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to evaluate and implement automated and manual processes to facilitate consistent replication and synchronisation of application and technology across the multiple SDLC landscapes and the entire application stack within each environment.
- Collaborate with various internal and external teams to ensure that all application, infrastructure (both application hosting and network related), capacity, connectivity, environments, systems and technology is delivered on time and in accordance with the overarching program delivery plan for the solution.
- Assist with the formulation of comprehensive plans for the overarching solution program of work.
- Coordinate production handover for all releases, including determination and application of agreed handover assessment criteria, to ensure there is appropriate quality, integrity and knowledge transfer from the release owners to the production support owners for the delivered solution and deliverables.
- Coordinate dependencies and interdependencies of release cutover and handover activities of multiple releases and provide advice to project boards and stakeholders on scheduling conflicts and priorities.
- Monitor and evaluate release progress, risks and issues and report on these items appropriately to key stakeholders including governance bodies.
- Develop, prepare and deliver progress and finalisation reports and recommendations to management, sponsors and stakeholders as required.
- Conduct and assist program, release management, implementation and options analysis workshops, conduct cutover rehearsals and productions "go/no go' meetings.
- Ability and experience in leading and managing the provision of environment management strategies and activities and release cutover activities in delivering both SAP and Non-SAP based solutions under controlled releases for a significant program of work.
- Knowledge of and experience applying project management methodologies, principles and practices, including stakeholder management and change management principles.
- Strategic thinking, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven advanced communications skills and the ability to consult and to effectively negotiate with a diverse range of stakeholders and build positive relationships in an environment of change.