- Competitive hourly rate
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- 2 months ago
Our client based within WA's public sector are seeking an experienced ePAS (Electronic Permitting System) Systems Administratior to Administers/manage the day to day operation of our customers ePAS system, performing general housekeeping tasks and resolution of software issues. This assignment will also see you providing support in the use of certificates, special event certificates, clash detection and planning/scheduling in relation to accessing the urban network.
- Liaising with stakeholders to assist with the identification of business requirements and determines and makes recommendations for the implementation of proposed system changes/enhancements.
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders to optimise and facilitate successful outcomes.
- Undertaking regular audits of the ePAS, including information systems audits for quality assurance purposes, breaches and security violations, as required by the Manager Safety & Quality.
- Assisting with the ongoing development and integration of the ePAS and researches, identifies and recommends improvements to the system, particular to Safeworking Rules.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of future releases of the ePAS application software, other related component software and the upgrade or replacement of production test/development software.
- Accurately prepares test plans and completes system testing, coordinates User Acceptance Testing of the ePAS application and related component software.
- Experience as a Systems Administrator, with a background supporting ePAS systems.
- Within the ePAS system, oversee the role out of new releases.
- Coordinate deployment and testing activities.
If you match the experience required and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button For more information please call Prasanna Kumar on 0892213300. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com