The successful candidate is expected to drive delivery outcomes at Portfolio/Program level, building work cultures that navigate organizational constraints, drive outcomes and facilitate scaled agile approaches.
Key Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of working in Business / Technical delivery roles, program manager, iteration manager and key roles in transformation
- Has worked within a customer-focussed team in Digital or Online Services environment
- 5+ years' experience of scaled agile in the enterprise, e.g. large agile transformations and frameworks gained from practical experience
- Strong delivery background with at least 5 years of senior project or program delivery roles
- Extensive experience as an Agile Project Manager, Iteration Manager or Agile Coach across a multiple of domains
- In depth knowledge of one or more Agile frameworks as acquired through practical experience
- Experience delivering projects using Agile techniques online and mobile products and services
- Experience of releasing software to production, implementing processes and management
- Excellent communication, analytical and facilitation skills
- Proactive promoter of agile best practices and a quality mindset
- Proven success in working with and across Business and IT Delivery Teams to deliver effective and cost efficient technology based solutions.
- Experience co-ordinating aspects of delivery at a Portfolio/Program level required for digital development (CX, UX and Design, Development capabilities, Architecture, Business constraints, business strategy and Release Management).
- Experience monitoring and reporting on budgets, ensuring costs are managed within budgetary constraints.
- Experience with business strategy awareness and contribution to forums, conferences and debates to ensure teams are aligned to those objectives.
- Experience with facilitating release planning readiness; Vision, Backlogs and facilities, and all events attributed to release planning