- New South Wales
- $55 per hour
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 9 months ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced PMO Coordinator to provide portfolio level planning and delivery management services of organisation's Works Program/s including scheduling and tracking against milestones & deliverables with a view to minimising dependency/resourcing conflicts.
- To coordinate, develop, implement and maintain a portfolio schedule the capital and corporate projects with a view to tracking, monitoring and prioritising master scheduling, resource and dependency management.
- Analyse, prepare and collate reporting on Council's capital and corporate projects at a portfolio level, providing insights into performance and identifying issues impacting on portfolio schedule being achieved.
- Continuously review/improve the organisation's Project Management Framework (PMF) and associated project management software system project to ensure they are 'fit for purpose' and reflect best practice project management practices.
- Partner with and assist key stakeholders and project managers from across the organisation to prepare concept briefs, high level scopes, business cases, project management plans, schedule.
- Support the ePMO Coordinator to develop and implement an annual quality assurance program, work with Branches and teams to address identified gaps and maintain project lessons learnt.
- Relevant experience and/or tertiary qualifications in portfolio/program/project management or related field.
- Experience in scheduling, planning, estimating and coordinating multiple activities and projects to achieve goals and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering critical corporate projects and working with competing priorities.
- Self- motivated, with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Highly developed data collection and analysis skills and the ability to summarise findings into reports.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.