- Managing geographically dispersed stakeholders with diverse groupings of skills, experience and qualifications.
- Identifying and negotiating for appropriate project resources
- Influencing without authority across the project team
- Building effective relationships within the project team and with Suppliers engaged for System Integration service delivery
- Challenging deadlines and prioritising tasks to meet business requirements.
- Ensuring that ERP projects deliver supportable solutions aligned with Enterprise Architecture principles and business requirements.
- Project management capability including scope definition/management, schedule, project planning, budget management, and risk/issues management.
- Experience with sourcing, procurement, contract negotiation and contract management
- Proven ability to work with a mix of stakeholders including executives, users, suppliers, external commercial advisors and internal support services (PMO, Sites, Finance, Procurement, HR, Communications and Legal).
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining the integrity of a project's business case and its plans (project plan, stage plan, procurement plan, change management plan and benefits realisation plan).
- Pragmatic application of project life cycle processes, methodologies and technologies.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with project teams, suppliers, executives, users and other stakeholders.
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com