- Melbourne C B D
- 6+ month contract, 3+ year program
- Job Type
- Ali Andrewartha
- 25 days ago
The successful candidate will be involved in policy & process transformation, planning & scope definition, product selection for new cloud-based ERP, through to selection and contracting with the successful implementation partner.
- Responsibility for overall ERP program planning and mobilisation, including delivery of procurement stage during 2021
- Monthly Program Steering Group Reporting (to CTO/exec level), program status reporting
- Planning and project management of individual projects with large organisational and technical complexity, and customer impact
- Lead the cross-functional teams to deliver project engagements in a matrix structure
- Manage the day to day relationships with sponsors and key stakeholders
- Procure, manage, and work with external consultants and vendors to provide specialist knowledge, capability, and components of project delivery
- Ensure compliance with relevant internal and external guidelines including legislation, statutes, regulations, and policies
Key skills and experience
- Solid background as a Senior Project Manager/ Program Manager on end to end cloud-hosted ERP replacement in large and complex environments
- Proven experience at the project initiation stages such as: tenders, RFPs, RFQs, RFIs etc.
- Previous experience working on multi-year projects/program to the value of $60M+
- Exceptional senior stakeholder engagement experience at C levels, executives and higher
- Experience selecting and managing Vendors/ Systems Integrators
- You will be highly collaborative, delivery focused and action oriented
- Relevant Tertiary education and certifications such as PMP, Agile etc.
How to apply
Apply now or call Ali (Alice) from Talent on #03 9236 7708 for a confidential discussion