Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced ETL Developer with proven work experience as an ETL Developer to join & support work in both the streams.
You'll analyse data and identify issues, trends, patterns and solutions to resolve them.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience on SSIS or SQL databases
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in using ETL tools, such as SSIS
- Extensive knowledge of the coding language (SQL).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information & often incomplete data sets with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience in various techniques for Data Extraction, Analysis and Profiling
- Experience in loading structured and unstructured data in Salesforce will be preferred.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.