- Australian Capital Territory
- $120.00 - $125 per hour
- Job Type
- Steven Jobson
- 13 days ago
- Baseline clearance required
- Contract to June 2020 + extension
- SAS DI - ETL experience
The Data Warehouse ETL Technical Lead guides the data warehouse delivery team and ensures the quality delivery of applications and infrastructure components.
Your duties will include:
- Provide the technical design, implementation, testing, and compliance for identified solutions.
- Design and implement ETL scripts and data warehouse solutions.
- Collaborate on warehouse and reporting design.
- Work with business teams to understand business process.
- In conjunction with the development team, ensure quality standards are adhered to during development and implementation.
- Document the architectural design and production support processes in relevant artefacts.
Relevant experience required:
- Programming experience in SAS DI.
- Software applications analysis, design, programming and implementation.
- Experience in structured analysis and design.
- Expertise in SQL Server/Oracle Architecture development tools and data modelling
Please contact Wanya on 02 6285 3500 for more information