- Australian Capital Territory
- $110.00 - $120 per hour
- Job Type
- Steven Jobson
- 22 days ago
- ETL Developers
- Contracts until June 2020 + extensions
- Great opportunity
As an experienced ETL Developer, you will:
- Develop high-quality ETL solutions for ingesting, transforming, cleansing, storing and managing large data sets from various sources using Informatica and Teradata Tools;
- Design and develop of Informatica & Teradata ETL Components.
- Develop of appropriate documentation such as design specifications, as-built and handover documentation;
- Conduct technical troubleshooting.
- Manage productive stakeholder relationships and associated risks;
- Develop an agreed work plan including key performance indicators and outcomes
- Regular reporting against performance and effort; and
- Contribute towards knowledge and skills transfer.
Applicants will need to be Australian citizens to be eligible for a security clearance. A current Baseline clearance would be highly desirable.
Please contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 to find out more.