- $40.00 - $45.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Carolina Ferraz
- 7 days ago
Events Officer - Chermside.
- Assisting in the preparation and logistics of a range of events for including sessions, forums, conferences and webinars. Providing local logistical event management as required.
- Providing support to manage the events inbox, acting as a point of escalation for events and third party event requests.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with community and mainstream stakeholders
- Working with relevant engagement portfolios to review and provide advice on communications
resources such as presentations, ensuring they contain the relevant targeted key messaging to
drive nationally consistent, locally tailored solutions.
- Requirement for a current Class C driver's license.
- Requirement for intrastate travel.