You will see yourself responsible for providing professional administrative, secretarial and research services to the Senior Member/ Leadership of the branch.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Management of emails, appointments, meetings or changing priorities.
- Maintenance of key internal and external stakeholders
- Organise and support official meetings, travel arrangements and official functions on behalf.
- Preparation of replies to correspondence
- Background in a similar role or an EA background
- Experience with MS Office suite
- Schedule and email management
- Ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and manage a large workload
- Adaptability, flexibility and high attention to detail
- Positive attitude towards disability - direct or indirect experience within this sector or within health, aged care, medical, not-for-profit, volunteering or community involvement HIGHLY regarded
For more information please call Cammy on 03 9236 7715. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Due to the nature of the client, successful candidates will need to pass background checks.