- New South Wales
- Pay Rate- $ 45-50 per hour + superannuation
- Job Type
- Jessica Abboud
- 9 months ago
Primary purpose of the role:
The Executive Support Officer provides a range of executive support and administrative services to facilitate the delivery of business operations, and support the Director, Office of the Chief Information Officer (CIO) in the achievement of Departmental ICT objectives. The role contributes to a high performing team and acts to ensure excellent customer service and continuous service improvement.
- Assess and prioritise requests to facilitate optimal use of the Director, Office of the CIO's time, as well as that of other senior managers within the Office of the CIO
- Manage the Directors diary appointments and correspondence; coordinate travel arrangements and schedule / support meetings to facilitate the effective agenda management
- Maintain the role supervisor's confidential filing, calendar and other ad-hoc requests to ensure business continuity
- Draft and prepare correspondence, agendas, minutes, presentations and briefing notes to support the achievement of business requirements
- Gather, collate and provide background information for the Director to support informed decision-making and planning
- Maintain and update administrative practices, systems and procedures to improve efficiency and service delivery
- Maintain accurate records in accordance with Departmental protocols.
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably in the public sector
- Experience supporting Directors and C-Suite Executives
- Extensive diary management, booking and coordinating travel, booking and preparing meeting agendas, drafting and preparing correspondance, agenads, minut taking, preparing presentations and briefing notes
- Excelent attention to detail
- Exceptionally organised with a strong work ethic
- Available Immediately
If you can demonstrate all the above, then please apply now. For further information, you may contact Jessica Abboud on 02 9223 9855 for a confidential discussion.