- Perform liaison, coordination and organisational tasks in support of Managers and Professionals, liaising with other staff on matters relating to the organisation's operations
- Researching and preparing reports, briefing notes, memoranda, correspondence and other routine documents , maintaining confidential files and documents
- Attending meetings and acting as secretary as required, maintaining appointment diaries and making travel arrangements
- Tracking the allocation, status and completion of work for the business area
- Editing and format checking of documents
- Saving documents into TRIM
- Diary coordination for the Director
- Assisting in travel bookings and travel claims
- 3 years or more in a similar role
- Outlook, TRIM, Word, Excel, SAP, ESS
- Extensive diary management experience
- Excellent communciation and interpersonal Skills
- Public sector experience would be ideal
- Available immediately to intevriew and to commence.
If you can demonstrate all the above, please apply now. For further information, you may contact Jessica Abboud on 02 9223 9855 for a confidential discussion.