About the Role:
The key function of the role will be meeting coordination for several different committees. This will include scheduling, venue hire, catering, extensive stakeholder liaison, travel and accommodation. The role will work across several different units within the Directorate and coordinate several different committees
- Provide executive administrative, clerical and project support to three very busy directors
- Maintain the team's TRIM computerised records and support the accurate and safe storage of information and its compliance with Departmental policy and the implementation of the electronic document and records management system (EDRMS).
- Schedule and organise meetings including contacting external stakeholders to find a suitable time, booking and setting up the meeting room.
- Manage the team calendars including scheduling team meetings and ensuring that staff availability is updated.
- Assisting in briefings, correspondence, reporting
- Booking travel
- Preparing presentations when required
- Previous experience in supporting 2 or more senior executives at once
- Highly organised and work well under pressure
- Excellent telephone manner, good stakeholder management skills
- Previous experience in Exec Assistant role preferred as this person will have to deal with quite senior groups such as the Minister's Office, other jurisdictions
- Team player but also independent
- Understand the authorising environment and know when to escalate issues.