- Provision of high level, efficient and effective executive support, including diary and meeting management, records management etc (in particular management of Lord Mayor letters and correspondence.)
- Provide a high level of customer service on behalf of the Projects & Property Division and the City through phone and face to face contact with members of the public and key stakeholders.
- Ensure work is carried out accurately and with attention to detail, in particular presentation support materials and draft reports as required.
- Ensure effective communication, administration and co-ordination of the Projects & Property Division and service provider team members.
- Comply with and keep abreast of any relevant legislation applicable to the performance of the duties of this position.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role is essential- At Least 3 years EA experience.
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment, prioritise and achieve strict deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills and experience in dealing with people at executive and senior representative level.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to meet competing deadlines.
- High level computer literacy and experience, including advanced word processing skills, and presentation material creation.
- Capability in TRIM and Microsoft Office software, particularly PowerPoint are an advantage.
- Ability to work calmly and well within a team and in a complex fast paced environment.
- The position holder must be prepared to (on occasions) work additional hours to meet the demands of the position
If you are able to demonstrate all the above then please apply now. For further information, you may contact Jessica Abboud on 02 9223 9855.