Primary purpose of the role:
Provide high-level quality executive and administrative support in a professional and timely manner to support the achievement of business unit objectives.
- Provides high-level executive support and administrative assistance, exercising discretion, initiative and confidentiality to support the achievement of business unit objectives.
- Identifies priorities for attention in order that the management appointments reflect these.
- Coordinates responses to urgent requests for information, briefings or advice.
- Contributes to the design, implementation and coordination of business systems practices which deliver effective outcomes and meet service delivery needs.
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships between the business unit and other Departmental areas to manage the flow of information.
- Prepares presentations, reports and other documents using electronic based software applications.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel)
- TRIM experience
- SAP experience
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Diary/Calendar Management
- Preparing daily papers for the Executive Director
- Have initiative for follow up actions/resubmission of urgent tasks
- Excellent verbal and written skills (dealing with briefs, agenda, minutes of meetings)
- Confident and motivated, self-starter who can work with a team or independently
- Able to establish a rapport with people of all ages and backgrounds (as we have external stakeholders like, NSW Treasury and the Audit Office)
- Experience managing busy and stressful workloads, by scheduling and prioritising my time to meet deadlines