In this varied role, you will provide support that includes management of appointments and schedules, correspondence work, preparation of briefing materials, reports and documents, managing travel bookings, financial administration and various ad hoc tasks.
To apply for this role you will need the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated history as a Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant
- experience in managing, schedules, diaries, emails, travel bookings, etc.
- Adaptable communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Solid MS Excel skills
- Experience in government would be preferred
- Able to work in Geelong
Apply and submit your resume, or to discuss the role further please call Jarrodd on 03 9236 7719. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Due to the nature of the client, the successful candidate will need to undergo relevant background checks prior to commencing.