- Job Type
- Full Time
- Rochelle Chaffey
- about 2 months ago
CBD Location (+ WFH)
6 Month initial engagement
Talent International is working in partnership with our Tier 1 Financial Services client to engage an Executive Assistant to support the General Manager of Risk and the COO.
This is an initial 6 month engagement with a view to convert to a permanent position going forward.
- Being the first point of reference to the General Manager of Risk and COO Office, and assisting in acting as conduit between stakeholders
- Proactive diary management and coordination of meeting logistics
- Proactive answering of incoming phone calls and actioning as appropriate
- Document management, including collation of pre‐read materials, assisting in the review of papers to ensure any items that the General Manager / COO is accountable for are prioritised and actioned in a timely manner
- At least 5 years Executive Assistance experience supporting General Managers / Senior / C-Suite Executives
- Experience working in large enterprise environments
- Exceptionally organised with the ability to re-prioritise conflicting commitments in an unpredictable environment
- Managing competing priorities and providing consistently high levels of support and the need to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion.
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism when communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- A proactive, solutions-focused and flexible work style with high attention to detail
- Financial Services experience (desirable)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Financial Services business in the role of Executive Assistant to the General Manager of Risk and the COO.
If you can successfully demonstrate all the above, then please "APPLY NOW" or email your current resume to: Rochelle.Chaffey@talentinternational.com
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this role.