Duties will include:
- Completing operational and/or administrative tasks of moderate complexity or difficulty
- Develop sound relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, whereby you may be required to provide advice within defined parameters relating to your area/s of responsibility
- Management of emails and appointments, responding to changing priorities and timeframes. Be accountable for organising your workflow
- Preparation of replies to correspondence and handling/custody of confidential papers
- Preparation of briefing material (where required)
- Schedule meetings and the preparation of reports and documents relating to Committees and Projects of which the Branch or State Manager is a member, sponsor or stakeholder
- Undertake research and investigations for the Branch or State Manager and prepare associated reports and correspondence
- Organise and support official meetings, travel arrangements and official functions on behalf of the Branch or State Manager, and other agency staff (as directed)
- Provide high level administrative support to the Branch or State Manager on personnel and financial matters within the Agency
- Liaise with and support Senior Officers as directed by your Branch or State Manager
- Previous experience in an Executive Assistant role
- Competency, or ability to develop competency, inconsistently applying assessment tools to identify support needs
- Competency with IT systems.
- Adaptable communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in building relationships both with internal and external stakeholders.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Murray Williamson by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com. For further enquires please call 08 9221 3300.