Great role for those seeking personal and professional growth as you can see yourself having up to 5 direct reports!
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage incoming correspondence from internal/ external stakeholders
- Develop executive reports or communication materials
- Assist in end-to-end life-cycle of parliamentary documents records
- Prepare executive correspondence, reports, reports and advice
- Understake research and investigate under the direction of Line Manager
- Strong engagement skills and great negotiation skills
- Experience in developing executive reports or communication materials
- Schedule and email management
- Ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and manage a large workload
- The ability to manage a team
- Positive attitude towards disability - direct or indirect experience within this sector or within health, aged care, medical, not-for-profit, volunteering or community involvement HIGHLY regarded
For more information please call Cammy on 03 9236 7715. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Due to the nature of the client, successful candidates will need to pass background checks.